Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Fact or opinion.


Candy
Fact:This candy has sugar in it and is very delicious.
Opinion:you will get a sore tooth if you eat too much candy.

Tree
Fact:Trees are very useful and they also emit oxygen for us to breathe.
Opinion:Sometimes trees look like things I don't want to see.

Monkey
Fact:Monkeys love bananas and other type of fruit.
Opinion:That monkey looks lonely.

Carrot
Fact:Carrots are very good for you because there are nutrients are in it.
Opinion:I think carrots can save lives.

Australia
Fact:Australia Is the home to a lot of crocs and kangaroos.
Opinion:Australia is a nice country with nice people.

Bird
Fact:Birds can fly really high and have nice beaks.
Opinion:I think birds are very small.

Pizza
Fact:Pizzas are very nice to look at and to eat.
Opinion:I think pizzas are gross.

Piano
Fact:Pianos make sweet masterpieces with its sweet tunes.
Opinion:Pianos are boring.

Banana
Fact:Bananas are good for you and taste nice.
Opinion:I think bananas are weird and squishy.

Clock
Fact:Clocks are very useful.
Opinion: I think that clocks can move time.

Books
Fact:Books are very good to read.
Opinion:I think that books will never outlive there usefulness.

Shoes
Fact:Shoes protect your feet when you're jogging.
Opinion:I think shoes are awesome.

Socks
Fact:Socks keep your feet warm.
Opinion:Socks can get up and walk away.

Human
Fact:Humans have organs and blood inside there bodies.
Opinion:Humans are talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment